Monday, March 21, 2011

imitation...

Don't leave leave the house without my permission. Wash your own clothes. Make your own food. Wear deodorant. Sit with your legs closed. Don't yell at me. Never be the first to throw a punch in a fight. Never lie to me. If you use it, put it back. Don't chase, replace. Pour me some too. Brush your hair it looks like a nest. Lock the door. Answer me when I call you. Quit texting in the dark. Make your bed. Be nice to your brother. Wipe your feet. Quit complaining. Don't eat all of it. If you go, bring me back a plate. Tell your tia I say hi. Don't believe a word that any man says. Turn off the lights when you aren't in the room. Stop wasting so much gas. Don't buy that car, it's broken. If you get pregnant, tell me don't hide it.

1 comment:

  1. have you read The Scarlet Letter yet. I am looking for other students insite to help me formulate my paper.

    ReplyDelete